Still kicking the tires, and it's taken me a few hours of fiddling, but I've configured punch to spit out HTML for my blog. (Not sure if punch will be sticking around; I mostly wanted to see if I could get it to work, but magneto or pelican may end up being a better fit.)
The design is also shiny and new. I stole some ideas from John August's site, and I built this layout on top of Skeleton—I've gotten tired of seeing bootstrap everywhere, so I figured I'd try something new. The layout is fully responsive now; it should scale properly to phones, tablets, and even giant 30" displays, all without sacrificing readability.